00:10Tongue twisters collection
Завяжите свой язык на бантик с нашими скороговорками!
1. A red lorry, a yellow lorry, a red lorry, a yellow lorry...
2. World Wide Web
3. What a terrible tongue twister…
4. Very well, well very ...
5. Double bubble gum bubbles double
1. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
2. If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
3. Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
4. A proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot.
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck,
If a woodchuck would chuck wood?
6. A big black bug bit a big black bear,
A big black bear bit a big black bug.
7. Thirty three thousand three hundred and thirty three (33.333)
8. Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager
9. Don't trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you! If you trouble trouble, triple trouble troubles you!
10. If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice,
I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect.
11. Love's a feeling you feel when you feel
12. Oh, the sadness of her sadness when she's sad.
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
2. She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells that she sells are the seashells I’m sure.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I’m sure that she sells seashore shells.
3. How many cans can a cannibal nibble
If a cannibal can nibble cans?
As many cans as a cannibal can nibble
If a cannibal can nibble cans.
4. Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
5. What noise annoys a noisy oyster?
6. How many cookies could a good cook cook,
If a good cook could cook cookies?
A good cook could cook as much cookies
as a good cook who could cook cookies.
7. Whether the weather be fine
8. A twister of twists once twisted a twist.
|Всего комментариев: 1|